Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Third Week Reflection

The meaning of a scholarship is a new beginning, a door-opener, a way to succeed. A scholarship is said to help people get further in life, but for me a scholarship means I will be able to not worry about paying back loans. It will give me a chance to strive for my goals without worrying if I will be able to pay the money back. A scholarship is a door-opener for me because as of now I have no money saved and I will have to work through school. The typical story I here is that if you work during college you will quit because it is too hard. If I had a full-ride scholarship that wouldn't be a possibility.

You should invest in my education and I because I want to succeed in life. A full- ride would increase my chances of succeeding all the way where I want to go, but it would create an extremely easier way to get where I want to be. I try hard with everything I do and I have a great will in me. If you should invest in me I wouldn't be a waste and I would represent the scholarship well. I try very hard at the things I do and I am involved with my education. I take pride in my education and having a full-ride scholarship would help out greatly.



No comments:

Post a Comment